Zen-Chocolate-MilkZen-Chocolate-Milk

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

City Of Retards Ep.1 City Of Retards Ep.1

Well I thought it was amusing.

Though the recording wasn't the best, I was amused by this. Then again, people say my sense of humor is rather juvenile, but fmeh. I deem this to get voted THREE!

Chkubu, X-Mas Ice Cube Chkubu, X-Mas Ice Cube

That is super spiffy.

No really, it was. It was so abstract, and really creepy. Who knew the holidays could be so cool. I thought the hollow eyes on the yellow man were a nice effect. And I learned a good lesson, with the wrath of a fish to be my fate if I neglect it. Overall, good work. I hope to see more flash with the creepiness.

CC-Obscure Flash 912 CC-Obscure Flash 912

I've seen better clock movies, but far worse ones.

This is ok. I've never hated clocks, so I gave this a 3. It was pretty good, 'cept for the lack of a story. (But you gave fair warning that there was none) It was a tad boring, with the repetitive animation for the dancing and the red clock with the rock. Anyway, keep workin.

Redneck-Clock responds:

thanks for the 4, like i said, it was just a bunch of shorts put together. There wasn't really any story except for the first little skit.

Experiments and Crap Experiments and Crap

Meh, you've got talent.

As said previously, you have some talent with animating. I'd stop wasting it on stuff like this, and make a real cartoon. You should really spend more time developing some sort of story or plot... this was rather pointless. No ending. The Ass in assistant was very funny though.